Friday, August 16, 2013

Spotlight...BCBG Wedding Wear

BCBG

I have a wedding to go to at the end of September.  The location is a winery, so it's sure to be both a beautiful backdrop and a wild party (with my family, it always is!)!  So, I've been casually looking for something to wear for a few weeks.  The bride's wedding color of choice is red and, since I find it totally offensive to coordinate with the wedding party, it's a color that is totally off the table.  I also refrain from shades of white, for the same reasoning.  So far, I haven't had much luck.  So, today I paid a visit to my very gorgeous, very stylish friend, Kim.  She also happens to run my local BCBG MaxAzria shop...convenient, I know.  As far as special occasion goes, I don't know of a better brand out there.  They design such a high quality, stunning garment, at what I find to be a very reasonable price.  There were tons of beautiful options!  Though I didn't have time for a fit session today, I will be scheduling a date soon to try on all of the above, as well as this beauty pictured below.  I fear that it may not be dressy enough, due to the leather, but I love it so!  Either way, I have a feeling it will find a new home in my closet!






No comments:

Post a Comment