Wednesday, August 7, 2013

London Calling...

London Calling

I'm having a London moment.  Perhaps it's because a friend is headed there in a couple of weeks.  Maybe it's Prince George Alexander Louis' arrival.  I don't know.  It just might be this amazing beefeater cashmere sweater...gorgeous!  I've always adored the Burberry label, but this season has just blown me away!  So, today we're focusing on this iconic brand.  At nearly $1300 for the sweater, or jumper (say as the Brits say), it is a luxe endeavor.  Worth every penny of the investment.  Timeless.  I've included some "add-ons," for some budgetary variation, but love the idea of limiting the palette to tan, red and black...at least for this sweater.  It signifies the brand, in every way.  The sweater has just enough kitch, but I love the idea of skipping the bling, for a quirky bow tie.  A skinny moto pant and the heart smoking slipper (love!) complete a casual, polished look.  Of course, no Burberry outfit would be complete without the iconic trench...an investment for life, for sure!  Should top every wish list!  I opted out of showcasing one of the brand's plaid scarves...because, really, so obvious!  However, as a gateway to this amazing brand, the scarf will work!  Keep the palette the same...perfect polish!  A trip to the fabulous city is definitely in the works...hopefully, sooner than later!  But, in the interim, you just may catch me sporting my Burberry colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment