Monday, August 26, 2013

For the Kiddies...


I had high hopes to post the amazing new Crewcuts looks on Friday.  Unfortunately, back to school decided to blindside me, as is yearly tradition.  So, instead of sharing the fun with you, I was running out and about pulling together all the "supplies" required for three children to return to school in one week!  Thankfully, J.Crew has taken out all the guesswork in what they will be wearing.  I mean, really?  Camo, fur and glitter...all in one look!  So adorable and chic!  This was the showstopper at the front door!


Loving all the neon amethyst!  It's a gorgeous pop of color against these neutral navy looks.  Have you seen three chicer girls anywhere??


With my girls, the answer to "What's your favorite color?" is always the same for both...pink and purple.  It's rare that I incorporate both colors in one outfit but, in these shades, it's so fresh and fantastic!  Check out those purple MacAlister boots!


This sweater!!!  There are no words...so beautiful!  I'm envisioning it for picture day, just as it's shown.  I'm finishing with the biggest ivory hair bow I can find!


We've certainly discussed the importance of camo this season...at length!  I love that they're carrying it through for the boys.  The slimmer pant silhouettes are amazing, paired with cool t-shirts that the kiddos love as much as we do!


My son is already begging me for these New Balance sneakers, and this incredible camo coat!  At three years old, I don't think we'll find the exact color match in his size for the shoes...but there is no way we're missing out on the coat!  P.S. There is a parka version for the girls!


These Herschel Supply Co. backpacks in brightly colored rugby stripes, and the ever-present camo, are perfect for hauling books to and fro.  Bonus:  They'll still look cute on any moms and dads that end up doing most of the heavy lifting.  I can't be the only one...

So, there is the glimpse into Fall for Crewcuts.  Most of this fabulous product is available online right now!  And, as if that wasn't enough, J.Crew is offering 25% off a purchase of $150 or more through today...so get shopping!
And, for my guys out there, this last photo is a glimpse into the Men's Shop.  It's a smaller space, so there isn't as much dressed on display.  The shawl collar sweater on the table, though...AMAZING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment