Tuesday, August 6, 2013

In living uncolor...

Uncolor


If I had to choose three colors to live with forever...in my wardrobe, home, work environment, etc...there really wouldn't be a color among them.  People might be surprised to know that I would choose some variation of beige, tan and white. The shocked reaction would stem from the fact that I do wear a fair amount of color on a daily basis, varying from neons to bold primary.  But this trio makes for such amazingly timeless, elegant looks when combined in an outfit.
Monochromatic or mixed, it is polished.  Every time.  I dream of piling on gold and sparkly jewelry, and adding subtle floral and aztec as accents.  So glam!  I'm finishing it with a copper penny nail, which will pop against the fairer shades.  So, so pretty!  But I'm adding a little edge...a studded phone case and a WTF ring fit the bill.
This palette is stunning now, against sun-kissed skin.  Heavier fabrications will carry through the Fall, and even Winter.  Truly a seasonless palette!  I adore the two-tone jacket!  It really pulls the look together!
Hello, Gorgeous!
No fruit punch allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment