Thursday, August 22, 2013

October...not to be missed!









 I know everyone is still obsessing over the September Style Guide, but October is officially on display at the Plaza!  I have to admit, at first glance, I wasn't so sure about the newest delivery.  I mean, September was SO good!  But, rest assured, I've come to my senses...it's gorgeous!  Like this heavily jeweled sweatshirt (not making it through airport security in this lovely!)  Layered with a chambray, and these amaze zippered toothpicks...perfection!  And, if you're up to date on my Instagram, you know I'm obsessed with the shoes in gold!  The silver is gorgeous as well!  And the baseball cap grounds it with that "girl next door" sass!



















 Believe it or not, this is the same sweatshirt in gray with clear crystals...stunning!  I love it shown monochromatically, with just a punch of color in the scarf.  And...the shoes again!!

























I featured this amazing tweed blazer with the last concept, but this look was too beautiful to not feature!  The Swiss dot tuxedo shirt is so pretty, and paired with a super dark, super skinny (toothpick, of course!) jean, it is a truly refined look.  Love the metallic cap toe on the shoe!  Gorgeous! 


























 This was definitely a jacket that I was on the fence about.  The  military styling seemed a little too "Ralph Lauren" to be at J.Crew.  But, styled with this geometric print blouse, and leather trim tuxedo Pixies, I've had cause to reconsider.  And, truth be told, the leopard pointed toe pumps likely sold the whole look for me...must own them, immediately!






Someday, we'll talk about the most amazing patterned jeans that I purchased at J.Crew this summer.  They were, very literally, magical pants that slimmed everywhere, and looked amazing!  They were purchased at an absurdly great price, and I adored them!  Sadly, there was an unfortunate incident, involving a Doberman and some red wine...so they've been laid to rest.  The dog's been spared. ;-)
I will spend the rest of my days searching for their equal.  And, I will probably start with these.  The print is so fresh and unique, and you could color pop with any color in existence!  I also love the coat.  The lighter weight, beautiful shade of navy, and asymmetrical zipper make it staple for Fall outings.   And, I think, we're starting to recognize the shoe to have this season...




 I considered not featuring this look, since the pic is not great...but decided it was a necessity.  Stripes?  Check!  Leather sleeves?  Check!  Amazing military pencil skirt?  It's all here...and styled with my birthday wish list shoes!  This is a great wear to work look, as well.  So chic!







This skirt is amazing!  The herringbone is perfect, and the black side panels make for the slimmest line!  This blouse will be the staple wardrobe finisher of the season.  It comes in a great variety of colors, and the silhouette works with everything!  Everything!  The necklace was another piece I didn't immediately fall in love with...but, trust me. the attraction is building!  It is rare to find a jewelry piece that is completely black, and it is striking!











I adore this intarsia sweater!  The pattern is unique and fun...and the grey and white keeps it from being too busy.  The necklace, although not shown well in this picture, is stunning!  Period.  And it's a great look with the flannel moto skirt, that is so on trend right now. 

This bag is MAJE!  The rich green suede is gorgeous against the black leather!  And it is the perfect amount of oversized, without being cumbersome.  An absolute necessity!


I so wish this sweater would have been styled on a mannequin, and I was short on time to try myself.  It's cashmere, boyfriend, leather sleeved perfection!  Again...a must have!

There are also so many amazing shoes, befitting of their own post in the next week.  And tomorrow, for the first time, I will be featuring some of the incredible Crewcuts looks...too adorable to be overlooked!  Looking forward to a fab J.Crew Fall!

2 comments:

  1. No mens??? Can't wait for the crewcuts pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Looking for Trade Show Displays in Vancouver? Look no further! Comotion offers a wide range of high-quality and eye-catching displays to help you stand out at your next trade show.

    ReplyDelete