Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School...

Back to School

Aaaah...Back to school.  The magical time of year that we all stock up on the most "collegiate" items we can find!  It's a time for new beginnings and, despite being out of school for a "few" years now, I still get the rush from preparing for it.  I'm blessed to have children to shop for but, despite that, I still find myself coveting my own "back to school" list.  These are my must haves for a season of new academia and football games...

1 .Cambridge Satchel Company (ASOS  $196)
2.  Emblem Baseball Cap (J.Crew $48)
3.  Barbour Waxed Parka (Barbour $510)
4.  Cluster Wedges (J. Crew $198)
5.  Collegiate Sweater (H&M $23)
6.  Camo Scarf (J Crew $55)
7.  Biella Tassel Loafer (J.Crew $268)
8.  Toothpick Jeans (J.Crew $135)
9.  Hunter Rain Boots (Net-A-Porter $140)
10.  Cable Boyfriend Beanie (ASOS $20)
11.  Super Ciccio frames (J.Crew $167)

Go War Eagles!











No comments:

Post a Comment