Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Off to the Greek Islands...I Wish!


So, it's no stretch...given my great love of J.Crew...that I am also a frequent shopper of Madewell.  I generally stick to the core basics of jeans and tees.  I must admit, though, that Madewell has perfected the art of the "date" dress.  They always have something that is equal parts pretty and sexy.  Take this embroidered maxi dress...serious wow factor!  The colorful embroidery pops perfectly against the black, and I die for the tassels (such a huge trend for summer and beyond!)!  I will own this!  And, white on white...we've talked about it...always a win!  Love the color pop of red!


Exhibit B of the all-important date dress.  A red, silky cami dress, with a drawstring waist for definition.  Beautiful!  With a simple strand, or a bold statement necklace.  And, always bear in mind, a chambray is the best layering piece every time!  More white on white neutrals, in shorts you'll live in!
And, for this crazy, transitional weather, shades of blue with denim is the answer.


These Rivet and Thread jeans are everything!  The wash is perfectly weathered, the fit perfectly slouchy.  Sizes sell out quickly so, if you see them, get them!  Love them paired with chambray, or gauzy, embroidered, flowy tops and sandy, tan sandals.


I mean, the entire store had me wishing for an island getaway!  But this photo graphic tank...pretty much showed me what I was missing!  I'll be wearing this all summer...thrown over my swimsuit, paired with denim shorts and, of course, worn with the ever present, white denim.  So cute!


Vacation?  In case you needed a reminder.  Same rules as the above tank apply!


Unlike the Birkenstock resurgence, I am totally on board with Vans coming back!  Although, truth said, they never really went away.  They were just previously reserved for cool kids, skateboarders and the casual, uber-chic, beach town fashionistas of the world.  Thrilled they're back!  I'm no poser...they work with so many looks!  From flirty dresses to jeans...this print is so fun!



Let's all resist the urge to launch an attack on my feet.  Yes, they need a pedicure.  And, yes, they are crushed into this sample size of the most wearable shoe for summer.  Every. single. person. in the world needs a summer tan, strappy, flat sandal!
LOVE!


I can't even!  If the tank is too much (and, even if it is not), this zippered pouch is perfect!  It works overtime, going from stashing your Coola SPF and Fresh lip balm in the beach bag, to the coolest clutch for every other outing!



I love the organic feel of these delicate, pretty necklaces with all of the beach-chic looks Madewell has to offer.
Available now at Shop Maison KMV

Now, to plan that vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment