Monday, April 7, 2014

Soak Up The Sun...


If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen this outfit...my new favorite for spring, which has finally arrived!  As I mentioned a few posts ago, with sunshine, brings the strong desire for skirts.  Although my legs are far from ready, it's nothing a little Jergen's Natural Glow can't fix.  I've also talked about the fact that this J.Crew fluted is the perfect skirt.  A flattering fit, and the perfect length.  I love taking it down a notch with a denim jacket and my newest obsession...metallic bronze Vans!  A classic stripe boatneck is a year round staple for me, so I'm always on the lookout for the perfect one.  This one wins!


This ring!  It is my absolute favorite piece in the Shop right now!  It will definitely be becoming a signature piece for me, personally.  The color is stunning, and the size is outrageous...check it out!  I love using little cosmetic and jewelry bags as clutches in the spring/summer.  They're inexpensive, so you can collect lots of color options.


Layering necklaces will never go out of style.  Statement on statement.  Dainty with dainty.  And, in this case, a mix of both!  Adore the mixed metal on the dainty chain (also available at            Shop Maison KMV!).

e

It seems like a lot when you look at it all together.  But, chosen carefully, more is more with jewelry!


After a very long winter, the best accessory for me these days, is sunshine!  It was amazing soaking up some much needed vitamin D this weekend!  Here's hoping we've finally turned the corner to many more gorgeous days like these!


Jacket/Shirt/Skirt/Vans/Necklace: J.Crew
Ring/Dainty Necklace: Shop Maison KMV
Cuff: C.Wonder
Aviators: Ray Ban
Clutch: Chibi Jewels

Photo Credit: Brooklyn W. Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment