Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Have You Shopped KMV yet?


So, we obviously know, at this point, that I style as a trade.  I love the art of deconstructing a closet to find a style.  I love shopping excursions to develop that style.  And I love the hunt for the best accessories to highlight, and finish, that style.  And, let's face it, there is a wealth of beautiful things out there.  In the mall, in smaller boutiques...um, the internet.  There is always something to find!  That said, sometimes it's a little more challenging to find that exact thing that I'm looking for, for a client.  Or that a client is looking for...for themselves, or a gift, or just because.  I find myself saying things like..."We need to find..."...more than I'd like to.
And it reminded me of a long term dream of mine...to have my own boutique of all things pretty.  It's a desire that I had, formerly, pushed to the wayside.  It's a tremendous investment...lots of overhead, round the clock hours, inventory nightmares.  All things I would cherish, I assure you, to have my logo on the door.  And, thanks to the amazingness of technology, I am able to do in a much more controlled setting...at my own pace.  So, I did it.  I opened a little shop of pretty things.  Things that I love.  Things that make everything look a little prettier.  Things that show up in cute little packages, and make someone's day.  
The selection is limited right now...but new pretties are arriving daily, and will be hitting the site by the end of the week.  And next week.  And each week thereafter.  So, head on over, and check it out!  You might find something you love...


Let's just pretend that I used hand cream prior to taking this photo, and my hands don't look just as they will in 30 years.  But, really, this ring!  It is just beyond!  It is a stunning cut of labrodorite, measuring at just over an inch across.  Show stopper!  It is so special, that it is a custom order piece.  I do have a couple of sizes on hand now but, generally, this ring ($118) takes about 4 weeks to ship.  Well worth the wait!  I assure you...people will stop you all day!


Same ring, in gorgeous blue chalcedony.  The original KMV Statement Ring!  The color of Caribbean water, this stone screams summer!  No less than 10 people ask me about this ring a day!  And, orders are in, and being hand-crafted as we speak.  Again, if your size is out of stock, it is a 4 week delivery.  It'll be an amazing mail day!


I've always been a tremendous fan of custom.  It just feels special!  I adore anything with a monogram...this jute clutch, in particular!  Such a fun Summertime bag!  Great size...and the monogram is available in white (as shown), hot pink, royal blue and lime.  All look amazing against the neutral jute background!  This makes a great bridesmaid gift...or, better yet, a fun way to give that wedding gift (money!) to the bride...complete with her brand new monogram!  So fun!
This is a custom item, delivered in 3-4 weeks.
 And, because sometimes we need a little shot of color, without a huge investment.  Tassels are trending, in a huge way!  These Balinese necklaces are an easy way to brighten any look!  They range from $24-$40, and come in a million colors and combinations.  The shoes are J.Crew and, in my opinion, a no-brainer.  Amazing color, and comfy too!


The tassel is made for layering, and I've been having lots of fun playing with combinations for people.  This is a current fave...neutral grey with sparkling pewter beads, and jade green...a perennial favorite!  This combo is $54, and can be worn together, or separately.


And because, sometimes, we just need a little something...these dainty, little chains!  Love the slice of white druzy (also available in blue chalcedony)!  And the simple gold bar is the perfect layering piece...for, literally, everything!

So, head over to the Shop...all of these pretty things are available now.  If you don't see it, email me at kmvstyle@gmail.com.  I'd be happy to get you what you love!
Thank you to all of my amazing customers!  And thank you for allowing me this little service announcement!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment