Thursday, April 24, 2014

Shoe Perfection

New Favorite Shoes

This is the story of how one little pair of shoes got me dreaming of all the color possibilities!  These shoes were meant to be.  I know this because it was love at first sight!  I also know that they stalked me on Instagram, appearing in the most likely (and unlikely) places.  Additionally, the first time I attempted to order them, a rather unattractive belt was sent in their place.  It seemed like all was lost when my size sold out, sometime in the melee.  But, fear not my friends...for obsessive compulsions, based on the panic driven need to have things that are no longer available to me, drove me to order them in the only size left.  One half size larger.  And, you know what?  This story has a happy ending.  For, not only are they stunning in every way, they are actually comfortable!  The unthinkable has occurred...and that has got me dreaming of all the other accessory perfection possibilities!
Thank you, J.Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment