Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Oh, the Weather Outside...



April has a way of feeling a little like fall.  The temperature tends to be a little brisk in the morning, warming up as the day progresses.  So, there's always a big bag (like the fun polka dot one shown) in my car, to hold extras.  Like my vest, when it gets too warm...and cute shoes, when I'm sure it's not going to rain!


Fisherman sweaters are yet another year round staple of mine.  I love a cardigan style.  It does double duty as a lightweight jacket.  And, since even super casual errand outfits need a little something special, an edgy statement necklace adds just the right amount of sparkle (without going overboard!).


And, of course, I'm never in flats for long.  These neon lace heels totally transform this jeans and tee combo to super chic.  So, as long as the sun shines on this outfit, I'll be sporting these brighter than the sun shoes!


Tee/Sweater/Flats: Madewell
Vest/Jeans/Necklace/Pumps: J.Crew
Aviators: Ray Ban
Bag: Coming Soon to Shop Maison KMV

Photo Credit: Brooklyn W. Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment