Friday, July 19, 2013

Sweet 16...

Sweet 16


I don't think there is any one person in the universe that doesn't love (and need) an amazing pair of jeans.  I, personally, live in them!  And, if I'm not wearing one of my favorite pairs (and I think you get the gist of my preferred style in the pic above), I'm wearing a denim or chambray top to balance a print or colored bottom.  But denim shirts are a whole other topic, for another day!  There are, very literally, millions of jeans out there!  And I definitely have my favorite designers, many of whom are highlighted above.  I mean, the Gucci flared (#9), are near perfection!  And I would get daily wear from the Current/Elliot cuffed boyfriend (#13).  But, at $625 and $238 resepectively, I need some filler denim to keep these pretties looking fab!  That said, I am a huge fan of Abercrombie & Fitch jeans (#2, #11)!  They just happen to fit me really well.  I love to buy the skinny & super skinny in one size up, for a slouchy feel.  And the price points are always great, ranging from $49-$118.  You may notice that one of these things is not like the others...because, really, these tartan See by Chloe for Madewell (#12) are amazing!!!  And would, clearly, look great with a chambray shirt!  So, without a doubt, everybody needs jeans!  I suggest you get out there,and start trying.  And, if you find a pair that you feel fantastic in, buy two pairs!  Or three, or four, or...

No comments:

Post a Comment