Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sale-ing into Summer...

Sale-ing into Summer...


So, I am clearly fashion addicted.  I love to shop!  But, unlike the unadulterated spending of  my youth, I have truly learned the value of a good deal.  Trust me, there are always items that can't wait...and things that will sell out before there is any chance of a markdown.  Those must be scooped up immediately!  And then, there are the highly coveted designer items that we budget and save for...because they will never see a sale!  And, very rarely (and, it seems, especially in the summer), some of our very favorite pieces are available without breaking the bank.  July is the month to revisit all of our favorite shops and websites because, chances are, most of our wish list pieces are a steal!  I refrain from referring to the above as a "top" 20 list...because there are just too many amazing deals out there!  I will say that, of the many fantastic sale items out there, these are just 20 of my favorites!  I don't even want give a total number of what I'm sale stalking at the moment.  It will seem like a sickness!  The only down side to prices like these...they sell out quickly (immediately!).  So, if it's an item that you love unconditionally, act fast...it may not be there tomorrow!
Happy (Budget) Spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment