Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Snow White

Admittedly, I'm feeling a real urge to "purify" my life these days.  There are many, many reasons to support this need...but it is truly manifesting itself everywhere!  It started with a desperate need to refinish every piece of furniture that I own in a beautiful weathered white.  This massive project has not yet begun, but the paint search has begun!  And, naturally, looking at hundreds of paint chip cards has got me noticing everything in the fairest shade!  I finally caved, and purchased the necklace pictured...you know, to ease the anxiety of cleansing color palettes everywhere!  It helped that it was at a fantastic price!  Although it may not seem the most practical to bathe all of your surroundings in white (especially with kids!), there is no setting more serene and beautiful to look at.  I'll just have to start stockpiling the Scotch Guard!



The perfect white necklace.  Gorgeous on neutrals.  A perfect pop on brights.

It does not get more luxe than this stunning bag...yes please!




Although not a Prada original, this piece is beautiful...and definitely on my wish list.  Of course, the black text is available as well.  But I adore the white on white!



Love baroque...love white baroque...love this mirror!




Sheer white curtains...so romantic!  Save for the aspect of absolutely no privacy, nothing prettier to look at than these gorgeous sheers!




It would be even more difficult to get up in the morning, if I had to leave this dreamy bed.




This lovely settee doesn't seat nearly enough people to ever make it into my living room.  Perhaps in my fantasy closet someday...a girl can dream!


These limited pieces listed don't even begin to scratch the surface on all of the gorgeous items available in every shade of white imaginable.  Let's cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment