Monday, March 24, 2014

Let Them Eat Cake...


I've always been a huge believer in suffering for fashion.  Toes crushed into the most beautiful shoes?  Anytime!  Squeezing into Spanx for the most slimming look?  A necessity!  
That said, now that I'm slightly older, and spend the bulk of my days running with three children, I try to find the balance of style and comfort.  Of course, there are days that Lululemon is the only answer!  On days when I want to look a bit more polished, jeans and a tee is my go-to look.  I amp it up with a chic blazer, pointed toe shoes (most always, heels), and layered jewels.
This particular tee has garnered lots of attention for me this week, thanks to my Instagram friend, Leopard and Latte!  It will be available in my online shop, Shop MaisonKMV,  opening later this week!
In the meantime, go browse some great jewelry and accessories at www.leopardandlatteinc.com.
Happy Shopping!

Tee:  Shop MaisonKMV
Sunglasses:  Valentino
Jewels/Jacket/Jeans:  J.Crew
\Shoes:  C.Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment