Friday, March 14, 2014

Chambray...Are you convinced yet?!





It has been a loooong winter!  Hence, the disgusting snow surrounding me in the above pic.  In any case, I've gotten so many requests throughout the season for go-to pieces...tried and true wardrobe essentials that I reach for daily.  I spoke to my personal choices, briefly, in yesterday's post.  It seems like I may have, inadvertently, left out a few of my favorites.  
I feel like a bit of a broken record mentioning a chambray shirt, yet again!  But, it is so true...it is an absolute wardrobe essential!  This embellished one is special, thanks to the fantastic jewels...and I get compliments every time I wear it.  It was money well spent!  However, if you missed out, I've seen tons of DIY styles that look amazing!  Break out your Bedazzler, and give it a try!
I've spoken in the past about giving my white jeans a break for the winter, as I generally do.  This year, it just wasn't the case.  My white jeans stood in just as much as my favorite destroyed boyfriend and indigo skinny styles.
These Madewell Archive boots.  On repeat.  From September to April, these get more attention than any other shoe in my closet!  Any riding boot is good, but these are my fave!
Aviators are my current sunglasses style of choice but, whichever you choose, make sure you love them!
The thing I love the most about this routine outfit is it's wearability.  It looks great on everyone, in any variation.  Best of all, with a few accessory changes, it can be worn year round.  Amazing!  I'll switch the boots for a great tan sandal.  I change the Pendleton clutch to a fun, beaded clutch...likely the camo one (below), coming soon to Shop MaisonKMV!  I'll lose my favorite Zara scarf, but keep some fun colorful jewelry.
Simple pieces...amazing results!


Mint spike necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment