Monday, September 30, 2013

A Fresh Take...

Anthro Must Haves

Truth be told, I'm not a regular Anthropologie shopper, for myself.  It can, at times, feel too precious...and, at others, too showy.  That said, I know many women who just wear it well, no matter what.  And, to that I say, we all have our own style.  I still dress many of my clients at Anthro, and I love finding gift pieces.  They are unmatched in their ability to furnish gifts for every style.  Anthropologie is also a great place for finding those special pieces to accent wardrobe staples.
I received the October catalog today, and was thrilled with this month's showing!  It prompted me to log on, and start digging through the website for more fabulous finds...and there are many!
A peplum blouse with a bow, in a timeless color combo?  Sign me up!  Gold sequin maxi skirt?  I literally die!  Leopard cargo jacket...AMAZING!
And I have always adored their carefully curated selection of housewares and accessories.  Gorgeous color and textiles!
And, I'm scheduling a special trip to the store to investigate all the beautiful intimates and loungewear.  They look absolutely stunning!
Brava, Anthropologie!
October's going to be a fantastic month!

No comments:

Post a Comment