Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I Heart France...


 I had an amazing Fall shopping excursion with one of my favorite clients today.  It's no secret that I absolutely love shopping with her.  She has exquisite taste, and is never afraid to try something new.  Her style is timeless, with a hint of edge, and she always looks amazing!  Today, we had an opportunity to try a relatively new brand to the U.S., as well as, both of us.  If you have not familiarized yourself with The Kooples yet, brace yourself (and head to your nearest Bloomingdale's!)!  Although, truth be told, I think they are only in the NY/NJ area at the moment.  The quality is amazing, the cut and fit is perfection, and the style is fresh and beautiful.  It's gorgeous!  I didn't have time to review their menswear line, but the women's is AH-MAZE!  Check it out!
Aside some beautiful pieces from this French line, we were able to elevate my client's Fall wardrobe with so many gorgeous looks!  And, although there was an amazing Etro ensemble that I will still be dreaming of tonight, I have to say that my favorite purchase of the day was...
THESE SHOES!



They are, by far and away, THE shoe of the season!  They are next level! Every outfit she added them to was instantly stunning!
Loving all things French today!
More to come on some favorite finds from today's shop...


No comments:

Post a Comment