Sunday, September 22, 2013

What I'm Loving Right This Second...

September Top 10

This time of year is always my favorite.  Most people signify January as the start of all things fresh and new but, for me, it's always been September.  New school year, fresh, crisp weather and, it doesn't hurt that my birthday falls mid-month.  So, September is always a time for new beginnings and fresh starts.  Thankfully, the season brings a wealth of amazing products and fashion.  Above...my top ten, most favorite things for September!  Love!

1. Marc Jacobs, Lip Vinyl, $28 (The most fool proof lip gloss ever!  Marc Jacobs is a genius for this       amazing formula!  I love Paint It & Fame).
2.  Zara, Square Cut Cable Sweater, $100 (The most perfect, cozy Fall sweater!)                               3.  J.Crew, Camo Wool Scarf, $55                                                                                               4.  Zara, Pointed Faux Leather Court Shoe, $50
5.  J.Crew, Studded Invitation Clutch, $168
6.  Suave, Moroccan Oil Shampoo, $4
7.  J.Crew, Mirrored Pyramids Bracelet, $118
8.  Madewell, Bookclub Glasses, $49.50
9.  Madewell, Leather Panel Skirt, $198
10. Prada Candy, $62-$110

So, I'm loving September!  Hope you are too!

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment