Friday, September 6, 2013

First Fall...


It was a crisp 70 degrees in my neighborhood today.  Oh, happy day...Fall wardrobing!  This is an Autumn go to for me.  Jeans, t-shirt , blazer...it might be an occupational hazard.  For me, it's all about elevating the look with amazing accessories...lots of statement jewels, gorgeous suede wedges and a fantastic bag.  Today, I even stepped up the basics.  A structured peplum took the place of a standard white v-neck.  I wore my favorite, distressed skinnies (thank you, Gap!).  And, I adore the amazing pistachio shade of this schoolboy blazer...just pretty enough to be seasonless!


I love, love, love layering, already over-the-top, statement pieces...I got stopped, no less than a dozen times, asking where I got the fabulous necklace (J.Crew, for both!).


 These buttons...oh, how I love thee.  Such a great detail, on an already beautiful piece.

Blazer/Top/Shoes/Jewelry: J.Crew
Jeans: Gap
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Cole Haan


P.S.  I'm barely recognizable without my trusty Michael Kors aviators! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment