Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Serenity Now...

Serenity Now

I am craving a serene space these days...particularly where I sleep.  My bedroom is mostly befitted in the color scheme of choice, however, the furniture is dark.  It is time for it to go!  I love the idea of a soft tufted headboard in a sumptuous fabric.  I would keep it in the greige color family.  I'd ditch the dark metal chandelier in this space, and opt for more gilded accessories in antiqued silver and gold.  They can, absolutely, play well together in the same space...and add a timeless elegance.   I love the sweetness and simplicity of the gold watercolor heart!  I also need soft textiles everywhere, to keep it cozy.
Fresh flowers, candles and a dimmer will add to the serenity.
Which, I might have mentioned, I need now!

No comments:

Post a Comment