Thursday, October 3, 2013

ETRO...Italian Masters

ETRO

I had the extreme pleasure of finally making it into the Etro boutique in Soho today.  It did not disappoint!  I had a fitting with a client. and we found ourselves with some extra time on our hands.  We have recently added some stunning pieces from Etro to her wardrobe, and needed some finishers.  The brand is gorgeous!  The textiles are unmatched. and the tailoring is impeccable!  We actually started with the silk blouse and pencil skirt shown on the left.  Unfortunately, there was an issue with the top.  The supremely gracious Douglas assisted with a pewter version, and the addition of (quite possibly) the most amazing necklace I've ever seen!  It was a divine experience!
The jewelry is major...particularly the double-finger ring shown.  The colors are incredibly rich...I'm in love with purple again!  And, am currently desperate for the knife pleat skirt, shown to the right.  The dress...next level amazing!  And, Etro outerwear...not. enough. words.  I'm only sad that I was so enamored with the shop, that I ceased to photo every single piece.
If you're in the neighborhood, pop in!  Say hi to Douglas...he's fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment