Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Garanimal?


 I have never thought much of adults wearing images of animals.  Additionally. I've never truly understood the appeal of camels.  Sure, riding through the Sahara on one would be very dreamlike... but, since that is unlikely to happen in my lifetime, the interest has always ended there.  I am forced to admit, however, that the above pictured is swaying my point of view.  As is typically the case with J.Crew...I am, once again, rethinking my staid perspective.  This sweater is adorable!!!  So, I guess, camels it is!


I have to say, what really drew me in to the newest J.Crew concept, was this ever-chic ensemble.  I may have mentioned yesterday...I am loving the French aesthetic lately!  This outfit has everything for Paris day wear chic...the lace mini, the tipped coat in rich oxblood, the sleek oxfords, and...the jewels!  Love!  Finish with Wayfarers, and book your flight!


I loved this stone bumble bee necklace in grey for early Fall...so, it's only natural that I would love it in burgundy.  Gorgeous!


Love the simple elegance of this look!  Any variation of these pieces is instantly beautiful and pulled together.

\
And, lastly, I mentioned these phenomenal bags from B by Brian Atwood on Instagram last week.  I am obsessed!  The silhouettes are absolute perfection!  And, I already can't find the leopard!  These will be in demand, People!  The price point is slightly higher than the Philip Lim for Target bags...but, oh so worth it!
AH-MAZE!

No comments:

Post a Comment