Monday, June 17, 2013


KMV Maison de Style is experiencing a sort of relaunch.  I started the company in September as a way to further assist former clients from my personal shopping days at J.Crew.  They were looking for someone that could update the entirety of their closet, and help to find more focus in their personal style.  With two decades of fashion and retail experience, and a passion for styling, I knew I would be a great liaison.  It has been a whirlwind turning my passion into my business, but I have loved every second of it.  I have found that, with the majority of my clients, they are looking for daily inspiration for wardrobing.  I am happy to answer any emergent text inquiring, "What do I wear for...?," but felt that it was finally time to extend into the exciting world of social media.  With that, a new logo was designed (by moi...I might add), an Instagram (@kmvmaisondestyle) account was opened, and this blog was born!  I hope it can be a source of daily inspiration for anyone wondering, "What do I wear?!"
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment