Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I've always been more of a jewel tone girl...


So, I was completely prepared to leave my Autumn daydreams from yesterday behind.  I was totally focused on refocusing...on living in the now, man.  I really wanted to provide a revolutionary discussion on all the fabulous fashion of Summer...because, really, it's Summer that's just begun.  We've got months left of maxi dresses, sandals and neon everything.  I mean, there is a lot to talk about.  But then...this happened.  I walked into J.Crew at Garden State Plaza.  And, anyone who knows me...knows my weakness for J.Crew. And J.Crew, well, J.Crew is ready to talk about Fall...or transition...or whatever it is that we're calling the newest concept to hit the Plaza.  So, really, J.Crew has spoken...and it would be rude to ignore!
The navy and green that greets in entry is gorgeous...and I love all the white that binds it to Summer, and wear now looks.  Beautiful!


Of course, it wouldn't be fall without the richness of burgundy (or oxblood...or wine...call it what you will, it's gorgeous) and tons of jeweled accents!


More jeweled necklines, accented with a beautiful foulard pant...and an exploded pattern sweater.


The color on this sweater is stunning!  I love that the neon coral jewelry is carrying through next season!


There are no words...these are the statement pieces I've been talking about!  An absolute wardrobe necessity


I will dream of this one until it is mine!


My beloved Tartine satchel...in rich, pebbled leather.
And suede Etta pumps that will rival any designer shoe!


Nude...check!  Studded...check!  In silver and gold...I thought you'd never ask, J.Crew!


And, because I love anything resembling a monogram!

So, tomorrow, I promise...it's back to patterned shorts and flowing tops...here, at least.  But...my closet...it's definitely moving on to some of these beauties from J.Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment