Thursday, July 24, 2014

Top 13...because 10 was stifling me.

 So, since I neglected to post the August delivery early (by no agenda, it just never materialized), I am posting my favorites, newly arrived, at jcrew.com.  Get ready for a theme here.  Although this collection picot ruffle blouse is not technically blush, it will be a favorite...mixed with the rosy hue, and denim, alike.  Sight unseen, it is probably the favorite!
 Blush...sweet, sweet blush.  This is not a color that I can, generally, wear...due to the naturally pinky nature of my skin tone.  On summery, tanned skin, however, all bets are off!  And, I am prepared to wear daily!  Starting with this silky, soft cropped sweatshirt.
 And since, come pasty skin weather, I might have to retire the sweatshirt for a bit, I'll be continuing the blush love affair with this amazing pleated lattice skirt.  Together, they are monochromatic wardobing gold!  But, this skirt will work with anything, from camel to navy.  Especially looking forward to pairing it with riding boots on a crisp fall day!
 And, because anyone can wear any color on their feet...these shoes!  I die a thousand deaths!  I cannot recall a deeper love for footwear.  Like.  Ever.
 I have already mentioned these sweats via Instagram, but it bears repeating.  Two of my most favorite things.  Toile and sweatpants.  I will be oh so fancy, lounging about, this fall!
 Adore this bag for a couple of reasons.  The color is perfection...gorgeous amber shade that works with everything (amazing against black too!).  And that horn handle is stunning!
 Great take on the striped shirt!  New, longer length.  Available in perennial favorites, burgundy and navy.  Grosgrain ribbon trim that makes it just a little more special than your average button down.
 Another topic that's already been covered.  By now, you must know, you NEED these jeans!  Perfection!  Fit, wash, wearability...not a detail has been missed!  They will sell out...order immediately!
 Another shoe crush.  This plaid feels so collegiate and back to school...makes me want to buy a pack of No.2 pencils!  Colors are gorgeous!  Must have.
 J.Crew has collaborated with so many amazing jewelers this season, including Jennifer Fisher, Catbird and James Colarusso.  You simply must check it out!  But, they've also upped their game on their own line.  Favorites include this shield...
 And this starry number.
 And, because it would be insanity for me to own one more excursion vest, I'll try something new (and slightly edgy), with this utility vest.
There are, seriously, too many amazing collaborations to list!  But, since I've been obsessed with Bite Beauty since their inception, this lip crayon is a personal win.  They are AH-mazing!

So, there you go.  My Top 13 for August...because Top 10's are so limiting.
And, because I've been living with August for a few weeks now, I'll be sharing a glimpse into September early next week.  Trust me, it's good...

2 comments:

  1. I love your picks! Just bought the toile sweatpants today, the last XS at my store! Can't wait for the September preview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so great! Can't wait to see how you style them! September post is up!

      Delete