Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lululemon...I'm going to allow it (Gasp!)

lululemon
I am going to condone something right now, that is largely frowned upon in my business.  Most stylists spend the bulk of our time trying to get women out of their workout clothes.  We support the mantra that "dressed is best." and workout clothes are made for one thing...working out.  And, I believe that, I truly do.  But I am a realist.  And there are days that, even if you do truly work out, there just isn't enough time to shower and prettify for the day.  In those extreme cases (you know who you are), I'm going to go out on a limb and say, you could make it through the day in Lululemon.  I know, I know...I've drunk the Kool-Aid.  There are lots of brands that make perfectly acceptable gear...Nike, New Balance, Zella...the list goes on.
But, I'm telling you, I've tested the theory...everybody looks better in Lulu.  I never get more compliments, or stares (and not just for the kicky tennis skirt), than when I'm outfitted in my Lululemon gear.  As far as workout clothes go, they are the cutest!  
Aren't they a little pricey, you might ask?  As far as workout gear...yes, yes they are.  But, in my humbled opinion, worth every penny.  The fit is so flattering, and the fabrications are typically available in a wide array of beautiful colors.  It is a rare season that passes, that I don't find something I absolutely love!  So, that's it.
I said it.
I'm still going to do my best to get you ladies dressed every day.  But, if you must leave the house in leggings, I'd feel better if they were Wunder Unders!
;-)
And, Lululemon, if you'd like to send some gear for that resounding advertisement,
I won't turn it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment