Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hello...



So, if you follow me on Instagram, these images will be familiar to you.  But, since they're relevant to the changes to come around here, they bear repeating.  I truly enjoy my weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, reflection in this space.  But, truth be told (and, as evidenced by my frequent disappearances), it had begun to feel a little stale.  The content, the pictures, even the fashion...was feeling a little staid.  Enter Instagram, for which, I will be eternally grateful for.  Through late night scouring and stalking of beautiful images, I came across an event called The Brand Market Workshop.  It was wildly praised by Waiting On Martha, a retail business that I follow religiously, for inspiration.  I was intrigued, and Insta-stalked them and their founder, the lovely Anna Liesemeyer, of
 In Honor of Design.  And, after much inner-debate (and internal argument, over the budget's clear statement that I could not, in fact, afford to spend a penny!), I threw caution to the wind, trusted my instinct, and signed up!  It is a choice, regardless of the outcome of my various ventures, that I will never regret.  It was a day spent collaborating with other creative minds, and the inspiration gained, was simply priceless!  I mean. really, who wouldn't be inspired, by this floral alone?  Gorgeous!

!

I left the day, feeling refreshed...isn't is obvious by this pic?!  And, no, that is NOT a beer!  It is a delightful, sparkling beverage, by the artisans at Onli Beverages.  And, as a bonus, matched my new, favorite, hot pink, silk maxi!  Fabulous!  So, what these vibrant pictures signify, are a shift coming to Maison KMV.  I've always been so excited to get my thoughts, ideas and pretty things to you.  And that has meant that I haven't always paused to make sure that it's the best that I can give.  Cause it's pretty...and you always forgive me, my imperfections.  But, now, there's a plan.  And there are going to be some big changes.  Some will be subtle, and over time...and others will be obvious, in your face, improvements (like the redesign of this, here, site!).  The pictures will be better.  Although, there will never be a promise of perfection there (unless one of my professional photog friends are involved!).  And, you'll get to meet some of them...along with many of the other inspiring, beautiful friends that keep me moving toward my dream, with the introduction of Maison Muses.  It will be a spotlight on the amazing people out there!  That contribute to all of the beauty you find online, on Instagram, Pinterest, and the great unknown!  Stay in touch...it's about to get really good!  So, hello, and welcome to the Maison...the space for 
All Things Pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment