Monday, July 29, 2013

Today's Chambray: Eyelet



A few posts back, I detailed my love and adoration for jeans, in all their forms.  You can revisit here.  At that time, I made brief mention of utilizing denim (and chambray) as a great way to top an outfit.  Of course, I promised that we'd chronicle the many looks you can create with chambray on top so...here we are!  Shown above is a wish list outfit for yours truly.  The chambray is a perfect color, going into fall.  The gorgeous beading gives you the option to skip jewelry, although I'm thinking that this, as an add on, will truly portray my personal style.  And the leather shorts, although just about the most impractical thing I could add to my own wardrobe, are amazing!  Although, I could easily substitute with this.
In the spirit of chambray's versatility, I am going to be focusing on different looks all this week.  They are all go-to outfits for me, both in the summer, and transitioning into Fall.


I love denim and eyelet in Summer!  The rolled long sleeves and heftier material balance the lightweight, mini length of the skirt.  I love the added pop of white in the necklace.  And, I practically live in a tan, vachetta wedge in the summer...lengthens the leg (especially in these ultra mini lengths!)  Add a fantastic bag and a aviators, and you're set!


Shirt/skirt/necklace/shoes/ring: J.Crew.  Bag: Theory.  Sunglasses: RayBan

Check back for more chambray looks all this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment