Thursday, April 10, 2014

The September Issue...best birthday present ever!


If you follow me on Instagram, or my mother on Facebook, you have already heard plenty about this!  I am thrilled and honored to have been chosen, by Redbook Magazine, as one of the 25 semifinalists for their Real Women of Style Awards.
I have said it before.  There is no higher compliment, as a stylist, than when someone loves what you're wearing.  I have to say...that feeling has just been trumped!  It is amazing to be included among several women that I, myself, look to for daily inspiration.  Listen...we all need a little help from time to time!  And, I get into a closet rut sometimes too!
In any case, the last couple of days have been a lot of fun.  I haven't campaigned this much for votes since high school student council!  HaHa!
The contest runs through May 12, and I am grateful for every vote.  And, fun fact, you can actually vote on some of the other looks I submitted, by clicking on my photos and "starring" the ones you love!
If I make it to the final ten, I will be featured in the September issue...so amazing!
So, I thank you (in advance) for your continued support.  I love sharing my weekly style inspiration, and will return to regular programming tomorrow.
Now, go vote!
Thank you!  Thank you!

www.redbookmag.com/bestdressed


Here I am, in all my redbookmag.com glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment